Product Details: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Marketing
The Microsoft Dynamics 365 Marketings subscription provides a marketing automation application that helps turn prospects into business relationships. The app is easy to use, works seamlessly with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales, and has built-in business intelligence. Use Microsoft Dynamics 365 Marketing to:
• Create graphical email messages and online content to support marketing initiatives
• Customisable templates for emails and landing pages amplify your digital voice. Intuitive drag-and-drop design tools simplify content creation, from personalising the message to setting up lead scoring.
• Design interactive customer journeys to nurture leads with personalised experiences
• Use the drag-and-drop journey designer to create an automated, multi-channel campaign that sends personalised email messages, generates follow-up activities, launches workflows, and more. Each contact in the target group travels down a customised path that reacts to their interactions and identifies your best prospects. Track campaigns and analyse results to build profitable long-term relationships.
• Tap into LinkedIn's business prospects
Quickly target and connect with the right LinkedIn audiences by importing leads generated with LinkedIn's lead tools directly into Microsoft Dynamics 365.
• Share information across teams
Securely share information about leads and contacts across your business, and understand how every interaction affects your results. Connect sales and marketing processes to automate follow-ups and track the progress of every lead.
• Know your leads better
Develop a deeper understanding of your market with a 360-degree view of every lead and customer. Connected processes and a single source of information ensure that both sales and marketing have the latest data, including key contacts, recent activities, past purchases, and open opportunities.
• Organise and publicise events
Keep all the information about your event venues, logistics, ticketing, sessions, speakers, sponsors, and more in one place so your whole team can coordinate while working on them. Host webinar events with ease using built in Microsoft Teams integration. Then generate an online event website where attendees can review event information and register online. Integrate your events into your marketing email messages and customer journeys to help get the word out.
• Analyse and document your marketing return on investment (MROI)
Use dashboards and reports to track the performance of your marketing initiatives, and to identify your best lead sources and marketing activities. Bring together sales and marketing results to track and increase their impact on your business.
• Prioritise leads for more wins
Set up automated lead-scoring rules that automatically identify your hottest leads based on how they interact with your events and customer journeys. As soon as a lead meets an agreed-on sales-ready score, the system automatically routes it to a salesperson to follow up while the lead is still hot. Route the most promising leads to sales when they reach an agreed-on sales-ready grade.
• Make survey results more actionable
Easy-to-create surveys help you gather actionable feedback from customers. Understand individual customer needs and expectations so you can grow relationships and revenue.
• Configure and expand the application
Customise the application to fit your specific business needs. Make basic customisations by using tools built right into the app. Expand its capabilities and add new features by installing third-party packages from our thriving marketplace-Microsoft AppSource. And it's easy to connect with Microsoft Dynamics 365 partners to get expert help. The Marketing app is built on the same platform and database as the Sales app, so both teams share the same records, and customisers can leverage their existing knowledge when adding custom features.
Included with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Marketing
• Microsoft Dynamics 365 Marketing includes a bundle of apps and solutions carefully selected to support marketing departments and coordinate with sales. Some of these apps and solutions are also available as bundles or add-ons with other Microsoft Dynamics 365 products, while others are only available as part of the Marketing package. The following are included:
• Core marketing
Provides email marketing, customer journeys, behavior tracking, lead scoring, marketing pages, and more. These features form the core of the Marketing app and are unique to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Marketing.
• Event management
Organise and promote in-person or webinar events, which include an online portal that attendees can use to review the event schedule and speakers, and to register for the event. This feature is currently available only with • • Microsoft Dynamics 365 Marketing.
• Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Voice
Create online surveys and analyse the results. This feature is bundled with the Marketing app, but is also available separately as an add-on for other Microsoft Dynamics 365 products.
Note: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Voice is included in the Marketing standalone application, but not included in Marketing Attach.
• Microsoft Dynamics 365 Connector for LinkedIn Lead Gen Forms
Import leads generated with LinkedIn's lead tools into Microsoft Dynamics 365. This feature is bundled with the Marketing app, but is also available separately as an add-on for other Microsoft Dynamics 365 products.
All these features are fully integrated and work together to create a comprehensive marketing solution.