Product Details: Microsoft Office 365 E5 Subscription
The Microsoft Office 365 E5 subscription is a cloud-based suite of productivity apps combined with advanced voice, analytics, security, and compliance services.
Office 365 E5 includes
Word | Excel | PowerPoint | Outlook | OneNote | SharePoint | OneDrive | Teams
• Install Office mobile apps on up to five PCs or Macs, five tablets, and five phones per user.2
• Make, receive, and transfer business calls from anywhere, using any device.
• Make informed decisions with data analytics and visualization.
• Safeguard your organisation against malicious threats posed by email messages, links (URLs), and collaboration tools.
• Assess your compliance risks, govern and protect sensitive data, and effectively respond to regulatory requirements.
Benefits unique to Office 365 E5
• Enable call control and PBX capabilities in the cloud with Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business Online.
Power BI Pro
• Deliver insights to enable fast, informed decisions with business analytics.
Office 365 Cloud App Security
• Get rich visibility into the apps used in your organisation, sophisticated analytics to identify and combat cyberthreats, and real-time monitoring and control over data travel.
• Conduct or call in to meetings from your phone with Audio Conferencing, which allows up to 250 phone attendees.3
Microsoft Defender for Office 365 – Plan 2
• Protect your organisation against sophisticated attacks such as phishing and zero-day malware.
• Advanced eDiscovery, Advanced Audit, Automatic retention policies and sensitivity labels, Advanced Office Message Encryption, Communication Data Loss Prevention (Teams), Customer Lockbox, Customer Key for Office 365, Communication Compliance, Information Barriers, Privileged Access Management.
Shared Office 365 features
Office 365 apps
• Install Office 365 apps, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote (PC only), and Access (PC only), on up to five PCs or Macs, five tablets, and five phones per user.2
Office 365 mobile apps
• Use Office 365 apps designed for mobile devices and tablets.2
• Connect and stay organised with email, calendar, and contacts all in one place.
• Manage your Office 365 profile with Delve. Plus, discover and organise information that’s most relevant to you right now across all your Office apps.
• Collaborate on ideas and content with a freeform digital canvas, now integrated with Microsoft Teams.
Microsoft Kaizala Pro
• Connect and coordinate work across your organisation, and with vendors, partners, suppliers, and customers, using this simple and secure phone-number based mobile chat app.
• Share and manage content, knowledge, and apps with SharePoint Online storage. Empower teamwork, quickly find information, and seamlessly collaborate across the organisation.
OneDrive for Business
• Access 1-5+ TB of personal cloud storage from anywhere, on any device.1 Easily share documents with others inside and outside your organisation and control who can see and edit each file.
• Engage and inform with intelligent video.
• Build the business apps you need and extend or customize the apps you already use.
• Make repetitive tasks easy with workflow automation.
Microsoft To Do
• Plan your day and manage your life.
• Explore your work patterns with MyAnalytics and learn ways to work smarter by improving your focus, well-being, network, and collaboration.
Group policy support, Office telemetry, roaming settings
On-premises Active Directory sync for single sign-on (SSO)
Azure Information Protection
Control and help secure email, documents, and sensitive data that you share outside your company.
CDS Project Oakdale
• Build with confidence on a low-code database for Teams.
Multilingual user interface for Office 365 apps
Office apps for the web
• Create, share, and collaborate from wherever you are.
• Work smarter with 100 GB of business-class email and calendaring.
• Chat, meet, share files, and use business apps within a shared workspace.
Office 365 Groups
• Use this service, along with the Office 365 tools you already use, to collaborate with teammates when writing documents, creating spreadsheets, working on project plans, scheduling meetings, or sending email.
Skype for Business Online
• Get your team together easily by sharing a link.
• Connect and engage with enterprise social networking.
• Simplify how customers schedule and manage appointments.
• Create visually striking newsletters, presentations, and documents in minutes.
• Easily create surveys, quizzes, and polls.
• Organise teamwork, create new plans, assign tasks, share files, chat, and get updates on progress.
Shifts app in Microsoft Teams
• Enable Firstline Workers and their managers to manage schedules and keep in touch using their mobile devices.
• Use this unified programmability model to access data to build apps for organisations and consumers that interact with millions of users.
Shared computer activation
• Protect information with basic Office message encryption and Office 365 Data Loss Prevention for emails and files.
Additional compliance capabilities
• Facilitate legal compliance with content search, email archiving, Core eDiscovery, basic audit, and manual retention policies and sensitivity labels.
Microsoft Enterprise Plan Comparison