Product Details: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance
The Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance subscription brings the intelligent cash flow offering to public preview with automation based on predictive results.
Users experience out-of-the-box machine learning including when customers are predicted to pay, forecasting the budget and viewing forecasted cash positions based on actual accounts payable, accounts receivable and project transactions, and predicted outcomes.
Using Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance, monitor global financial operations in real time, predict outcomes, and make data-driven decisions to drive business agility and growth.
Enhance your financial decision making
• Accurately project your cash flow: Actively monitor cash flow, identify current and future trends, and make data-driven decisions using an intelligent and customisable cash flow–forecasting solution.
• Reliably predict customer payments: Proactively reduce write-offs and improve your margin by understanding if and when customers will pay their invoices.
• Adapt quickly with intelligent budget proposals: Reduce the time and effort spent on budgeting. Use the intelligent budget proposal feature to consolidate and analyse years of historical data and create an accurate and robust budget proposal.
• Close books faster and simplify financial management: Activate flexible, in-depth financial reporting capabilities that natively handle foreign exchange and support multiple legal entities and currencies in a single instance.
Unify and automate your business processes
• Automatically process vendor invoices: Save time and labour costs by automatically submitting invoices to workflow and matching vendor invoice lines to product receipts.
• Effectively manage credit risks and collections: Create a rules-based collection strategy that will help increase on-time payment, improve cash flow, and save time.
• Provide a single source of truth for business intelligence: Connect data and processes across Microsoft Dynamics 365, Microsoft 365, and partner applications to create a centralised source of intelligent information that enables effective cross functional collaboration.
Have a strategic impact and reduce costs
• Efficiently manage your growing business: Rapidly deploy new subsidiaries or product lines in record time. Copy an existing legal entity’s setup to a new entity, with onboarding that is quick, cost-effective, and consistent with the company’s best practices.
• Thrive in a subscription-based economy: Take advantage of automated recurring billing to easily adapt to new revenue recognition standards, reduce audit costs, and accurately calculate and report your financial statements.
• Increase workforce productivity: Automate menial tasks and prioritise impactful fiscal work with a solution that works seamlessly with Microsoft 365 and offers role-based workspaces and predictive insights.
Decrease global financial complexity and risk
• Quickly adapt to changing regulatory requirements: Take advantage of a guided, rules-based chart of accounts and a no-code configuration service to simplify regulatory reporting and global payments.
• Meet local and global business needs: Improve governance, reduce risks, and help ensure compliance across 43 countries/regions and 48 languages out of the box. Further extend Finance with prebuilt partner solutions to meet your local needs.
• Minimise your need for customisations: Create configurable business documents such as invoices and financial statements with Office 365 templates to easily adapt to changing business requirements without the need for expensive, time consuming, and rigid code changes.
• Accelerate invoice delivery: Go paperless, speed processes, and improve traceability with a configurable electronic invoice document exchange using flexible formats for business-to-government and business-to-business.
• Comply with local tax regulations: Utilise a flexible tax determination matrix and configurable tax calculation designer to comply with local tax regulations across all your legal entities.